Good morning, crafty friends.
Time for another two-colour challenge at Dynamic Duos. The "black and ..." is one of my favorite weeks:
Black and silver are so suitable as we head into the darkest month of the year. Well, the one with the shortest days, anyway!
I chose not to go with the dessert option per se, but I did make a winter card with several layers of CTMH grey (Slate, Grey Flannel and Whisper).
The silver comes in with the heat-embossed greeting, and that delicious stitched snowflake die cut from silver linen paper. Serious sparkle! A few stamped snowflakes on the inside, and done.
So are you up to the Black Tie challenge?
Head on over to The Dynamic Duos blog for some beautiful samples from our DT.
Here are the guidelines to join in the fun:
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrap-booking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively.
- Link closes next Thursday, November 21st, at noon (PST)
Black textured card-stock: Wausau
CTMH card-stock in White Daisy, Whisper, Slate and Grey Flannel dots
Silver linen paper: Paper Wishes
Versamark Ink; Silver embossing powder