It's a new month, so Dynamic Duos has another Bold & Cheery colour combo for you!
I saw a really cute card recently, with a tree made using quilling. I thought, if you can create a tree, why not a holly leaf? I dug out my supplies and got to work, but the answer is, because it's WAY TOO PUTZY.
So, instead, I present a cute quilled wreath:
The leaf shape is called a Marquise (delicious word!).
I dyed my clear sparkles pink with a Copic marker-that is such a handy feature--and added the pink stitched ribbon bow at the last minute.
So! How does this Bright & Cheery combo grab you?
Head on over to the Dynamic Duos blog for some more inspiration:
Here's the deets on participation--we LOVE to see your work!
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the two colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively
Card stock in CTMH Colonial White, Hollyhock, and green from Michael's
Embossing folder: Provocraft
Stitched rectangle die: Lil'Inker Designs
Stamped sentiment: Paper Smooches' "All Yule Need"
Quilling supplies: rolling tool, cork board, quick-dry Aleen's glue.