Wednesday 28 December 2011

On the Fourth Day of Christmas...




...We began writing thank-you notes! One of my gifts was some stamps and dies from The {Stamps} of Life. The shapes and sentiments on "stamps4fancylabels," shown above,  are interchangeable and coordinate perfectly with the Sizzix Framelit dies, "fancy labels,"available through The {Stamps} of Life website or from Sizzix I used some double-sided paper from Close to My Heart and twine from The Twinery.  I stamped a sentiment from the stamp-set "candy2share" on the inside of the cards.

 This card features the reverse side of the paper, some ribbon from CTMH and some more Twine. I'll be making the envelopes with my Sizzix XL A2 die, and hopefully getting them into the mail by the end of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't matching dies awesome? These are gorgeous, Caroline! I love the touch of twine, too. Happy New Year and I hope your stamps have arrived! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!