Sunday 27 October 2013

Blog Candy Winner!

 Yippee!


Thanks to all the folks who left kind comments on my blog make-over post HERE.
I promised a prize, drawn from amongst all those who left a little love for Jen Nelson, designer of my all-new blog header. Several commented on the Autumnal feel of the design but truly, the colours were pulled from a summer photo and the maple leaf symbolizes Canada (my home and some-what native land). Although there are great numbers of brilliant red maple leaves covering the ground in Ottawa right now!

The True Random Number generator has picked #3:   Rebecca

Rebecca, not sure where in the beautiful world you live, but send me your contact info and I'll mail out your Christmas stamp set to you!

Here's a card using an image from that set.
CASE'd from Nancy HERE
LOVE that Sizzix reindeer die (he makes an appearance every year). This year he is cut from suede paper (Paper Wishes sells it HERE).
The card is part of my card-making bonanza to benefit Caring Hearts Drive 2013. (see my original post on this effort HERE). My energetic elves will be putting together 10 more of these this week, along with 60 other cards I've got cut out and ready to go. Intrigued? Visit the link and consider joining the Caring Hearts Drive this year!

Happy crafting,
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love the sweet scene you've designed! Congrats to Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so pleased to be the winner of your blog candy. I'm in the uk- I've tried to find an email address so I can send you my postal address but haven't spotted one on your blog.pease could you let me know how I can get in touch?

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reindeer in suede paper! He looks good fuzzy :)
    Another great design - fun for your elves I am sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!