Happy Saturday morning!
If you are a follower of the Dynamic Duos Two-Color challenge blog, you will notice something right off the bat here, in the photo above: MORE THAN TWO COLOURS!
That's right Dynamic Duos has a new feature this week, the TRIPLE THREAT.
Yummy colours, huh?
So this week, I've been thinking about diagonals, stripes and text-speak, thanks to these cards:
Gotta love the INTERWEBZ for unlimited inspiration.
Here's what I came up with:
I stamped a panel with the awesome One-way Borders stamp set in BUBBLEGUM and RUBY, cut it at an angle, added a border in PEAR embossed with chevrons, then layered on some die-cut letters and other goodies.
It's hard to take a good picture; all those stripes trick the eye and make it look crooked!
I'm thinking this would be fun to do in more masculine colours, for a guy B-day card.
Anyway, the Dynamic Duos design team went to town with this one!
Check the blog for some great examples.
Here's the deets for joining in the fun:
- Any project is welcome...paper crafts, scrapbooking, digital, or crafts...
- Please ONLY use the THREE colours listed for your project. Neutrals are welcome.
- Combine us with as many other challenges as you would like, except other colour challenges.
- Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
- Any offensive or inappropriate posts will be deleted respectively.
I'd love to see what you do with the Dynamic Trio this week!
Happy crafting, and Happy Thanksgiving, my American friends!
CTMH card-stock in Bubblegum, Ruby, Pear and White Daisy.
Ink in Pear, Bubblegum and Ruby
Clear embossing powder
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sizzix Alphabet dies: Nouveau
Nestabilities circle dies
Stamp set: One-way Borders (C1561)
Bubblegum bobble trim
Basic Grey: Pink candy dots