Saturday 20 May 2017

Please vote for me!

Hello crafty friends!
Here in Canada we are enjoying a beautiful long weekend of spring weather, barbecuing, cycling, admiring tulips, etc.

So why am I posting a Christmas card, you ask?

Over at Stamp Nation, there is a contest going on. You enter by posting a card made with Stamp Nation goodies, and ask your friends to vote for your entry.
Here is a cute card I designed last Christmas for the Caring Hearts Card Drive. It features the candy-cane strip background, stamped tone-on-tone and heat-embossed with clear powder, the frame die and sentiment from the Candy Cane lane collection, and finally, that adorable deer. We dearly love our even-toed ungulates (I had to look that up on Wikipedia) here in Canada: caribou, elk, moose, and of course, reindeer (although I think they may live in Scandinavia).

So get outside and enjoy the sun, but first visit THIS BLOG to vote for our cute friend.

Happy crafting,
Caroline

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a wonderful time planned! Your card is just as sweet as can be, love your adorable reindeer with that fabulous wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!