Sunday 18 December 2011

Good Day=Baking, Shopping, Wrapping and Creating

Enjoyed a very productive day today, including a fabulous brunch with family at my father-in-law's golf club.  I have to share some of the personalized gift tags I've been making for family gifts...prolongs the wrapping process, but its so much fun! This special delivery truck features stamps from {The Stamps of Life}, specifically, "penguins4Christmas" and "cars2drive," and is intended for my 5-year-old nephew. Ranger's Liquid Pearls worked especially well for the bumper and hub caps.
 The second truck tag uses the trees from Close to My Heart's "Holiday Magic" stamp set. The red jewel and gold glitter star stickers are Dazzles from Paper Wishes.
Finally, this reindeer tag hangs on the gift for my niece. A similar idea was featured by Tifany on Ink Blots by TRD (look through her posts because she recently provided a tutorial on how to make the paper rosettes). I have had the Sizzix reindeer die for about three years now, but he is so joyful-looking that he deserves to be brought out every year!  PP for this tag by Bella Blvd; twine from The Twinery; glitz by Ranger Stickles. The technique for making the twine tag-ties is demonstrated by the highly-talented Emily Liephart, HERE.
Oh, and I got a batch of cookies and the laundry done today, too. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Love these - especially the various trucks! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!