Tuesday 7 May 2013

Fly...

My baby turned 18 today.

Seriously, where did that time go?
I can still picture him at one year old--a tow-headed cherub with big blue eyes, eyelashes to-die-for, and a perpetual smile. Here he is today:

The boys have been playing a new video-game recently, Bio-Shock-3, which has a real Steam-Punk look--a floating city, circa 1920, powered by steam with lots of mechanical stuff. So here's his card:
All products from Paper Wishes Steam-Punk line--see link HERE. Except the cute cloud stamp (silver-embossed) from the Chantilly Workshop-on-the-go, by Close to My Heart. 
Love that silver linen paper, and the 3D papier tole balloon. My son will be joining the Canadian military for engineering school this summer, so all the gears and metal seemed just right.

Here's a shot of "my three sons," at the celebratory dinner:

Proud (but also sad and excited) mama tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Time does fly, doesn't it? My oldest is 18....your card is wonderful, bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18! Wow! Love the steampunk card, perfect for guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love seeing the photos! I guess J already has the requisite hair cut ;-)

    xox, Muggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday, Jeremy! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!